Knockerball Frequently Asked Questions

As each city/suburb is different please check with your local park district to confirm if a permit is needed. Many suburbs do not require a permit unless renting a full field or shelter area. If we're playing outside, a flat grassy space about the size of a basketball court is ideal.

We are happy to provide our certificate of insurance if requested or ask to be included as an additionally insured on our policy.
You just need some open grass space so a nearby park or forest preserve works great if you don't have enough space at your home.

Once the weather reaches freezing temperatures we suggest an indoor basketball court, gym or turf field. If you need help finding a location just let us know we can recommend venues we have used near your home.

© 2017 Knockerball Chicago               Powered by Event Rental Systems
Knockerball Chicago is an independent operator and subsidiary of and registered license trademark of Knockerball